Would you like to save time by having a template built out for you that’s ready to send? Well ZipperHQ’s 50 Quick Send Templates allow you to send aesthetically pleasing video messages in no time. With our Quick Send Templates you can…
– Send a holiday greeting (Easter, Memorial Day, Cinco De Mayo, Halloween, etc) – Send an invitation – Follow up – Send thanks – Share a sale – And send other greetings such as congratulations, welcomings, and MORE.
Tip: If you’re sending to multiple recipients, they will be blind copied. That means your recipients will not see any other contacts who receive your email.
To get started in understanding Quick Send, watch the short video explainer below or read the rest of this tutorial.
Quick note before we proceed: Before you send out a template, you must enter your company address through profile settings. We ask for company information so that the emails you send out are in compliance with the CAN-SPAM Act.
Method #1: There are a few ways to access Quick Send. Here is the first way if you’re recording a new video on the spot through ZipperHQ…
1. Log onto your ZipperHQ account
2. On the top right hand corner click the red “record and send” button
3. This will bring you the video recording page. From here click “templates” on the top left.
4. Then you will see a page of 50 Quick Send Templates that you can use.
5. Scroll down until you find a Quick Send Template that fits your message best! The template will automatically insert into your video.
6. Once you choose a template you can record your video message and send off from the top right button via email, social media, or text messages.
7. YOU DID IT! No one will ever know it took you only a few seconds to minutes to create.
Tip: This is the fastest way to send a Quick Send Template, but you can’t customize through this method, unless you have previously saved a custom template.
Method #2: Another way to access Quick Send Templates is…
2. On the top bar, click “templates”
3. On the left you can access Quick Send Templates.
4. Scroll down until you find a Quick Send Template that fits your message best!
5. Once you choose a template by pressing “make a copy,” it will bring you to a template customization page. You can add more text, photos, buttons, social icons, etc or keep the template as is.
6. To add a video message to the template, click on the play button or click where it says “click to add video.”
7. On the right, you will see three options: record video, upload video, select video. Choose which ever one works best!
8. In record video, you can record a new video on the spot. With upload video, you can upload a pre-recorded from your computer. And with select video, you can upload a pre-recorded video from your ZipperHQ video library.
9. Once you add a video, it will instantly appear in the template!
10.On the bar on top of the template, you can preview, send or you can save for later. Once you save you can send off via (“start a campaign”).
11. Once you save, a pop-up will ask you if the pre-selected spaces for text and video are ok. For Quick Send Templates only one preselected space is allowed for text and video..Click continue on the top right to proceed.
12. To send, click “start a campaign” on the top bar.
13. And click next. Give the template a campaign name and subject line. Then type in your recipient(s). You can then send the Quick Send Template out immediately or schedule it for later.
14. As mentioned, if sending to multiple recipients, they will not see any other contacts who receive your email.
15. YOU DID IT! No one will ever know it took you only a few seconds to minutes to create.
You should now understand how to send a Quick Send Template using ZipperHQ. If you’re still scratching your head, contact us here.